The history and antiquities of the city of Dublin, from the earliest accounts [electronic resource] : compiled from authentick memoirs, offices of record, Manuscript Collections, and other unexceptionable Vouchers. By the late Walter Harris, Esq; with an appendix, Containing, An History of the Cathedrals of Christ-Church and St. Patrick, the University, the Hospitals and other Public Buildings. Also two Plans, one of the City as it was in the Year 1610, being the earliest extant; the other as it is at Present, from the accurate Survey of the late Mr. Rocque; with several other Embellishments.
- London : printed for John Knox, Bookseller, at the Three Poets in the Strand, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,509,p.,plates,tables ; 8⁰.
- Dublin (Ireland) -- History.
Dublin (Ireland) -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the 1766 Dublin edition, with a cancel titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115001.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|