A footstep to the French language [electronic resource] : containing such observations as will facilitate the acquisition of it, and render its study less disgusting to beginners: or, a short introduction to a work (now in the press), entitled The complete system of the French language. By Nicholas Salmon.
- Standardized Title:
- Complete system of the French language. Prospectus
- London : printed for the author; and sold by Mr. Elmsley, in the Strand; Mr. Hookham, New Bond-Street; and Mr. Richardson, under the Royal-Exchange. M.DCC.LXXXVII. Entered at Stationers Hall, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,16p. ; obl.4⁰.
- French language -- Grammar.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, XII 555
English Short Title Catalog, T115182.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|