A topographical description of Cumberland, [electronic resource] : Westmoreland, Lancashire, and a part of the West Riding of Yorkshire; Comerthending, First, A General Introductory View. Secondly, A more detailed Account of each County; its Extent, General Appearance, Mountains, Caves, Rivers, Lakes, Canals, Soils, Roads, Minerals, Buildings, Market-Towns, Commerce, Manufactures, Agriculture, Antiquities, and the Manners and Customs of its Inhabitants. Thirdly, A Tour through the most intercsting Parts of the District; describing, in a concise and perspicuous Manner, such Object, as are best worth the Attention of the curious Traveller and Tourist. Illustrated with Various Maps, Plans, Views, and other Useful Appendages. By John Housman.
- Carlisle : printed by Francis Jollie, and sold by C. Law, Ave-Maria-Lane, and W. Clarke, New Bond-Street, London, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xi,,536,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Cumbria (England) -- Description and travel.
Cumberland (England) -- Description and travel.
Lancashire (England) -- Description and travel.
West Riding of Yorkshire (England) -- Description and travel.
- Place of Publication:
- England Carlisle.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The last two leaves contain additions and advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115195.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|