The divine authority of the Scriptures philosophically proved [electronic resource] : or, the Christian philosopher: to which is added, the Christian's prayer. To the whole is prefix'd, a preface, containing a vindication of the truth of revelation, and an Answer to some difficult Questions. By B. Parker, Author of the Philosophical Meditations, &c.
- Other Title:
- Divine authority of the scriptures philosophically prov'd
- London : printed for J. Crokatt, at The Black Horse, in Fleet-Street, M.DCC.XLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
62p. ; 8⁰.
- Philosophy and religion -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Later reissued under the same title but with author statement omitted from the titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115322.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|