The law of costs. [electronic resource] : By Joseph Sayer, Serjeant at Law.
- The second edition: corrected and much enlarged.
- London : printed by W. Strahan and M. Woodfall, Law Printers to his Majesty; for T. Cadell in the Strand; and P. Uriel in the Inner Temple Lane, M.DCC.LXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,336p. ; 8⁰.
- Costs (Law) -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115468.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|