Select remains of the Rev. John Brown, [electronic resource] : late Minister of the Gospel at Haddington: containing, I. Memoirs of his life; II. Letters to his Friends; III. Religious Essays; IV. Advices to his Children. V. An Account of some of his Dying Sayings; and, VI. Dying advices to his Congregation, &c.
- London : printed by T. Bensley; for J. Mathews, No 18, Strand, MDCCLXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,360,p. ; 12⁰.
- Presbyterian Church.
Theology -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- History -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Edited by the author's sons, John and Ebenezer.
With a half-title and six final advertisement leaves.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115522.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|