Elementa Anglicana [electronic resource] : or, the principles of English grammar displayed and exemplified, ... In two volumes. By Peter Walkden Fogg. ...
- Stockport : printed, for the author, by J. Clarke: and sold by T. Knott, London, 1792-96.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v.,tables ; 8⁰.
- English language -- Grammar -- 1500-1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Stockport.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pp.135-249 of vol.2 were reprinted in 1796 with new preliminaries as the author's 'Dissertations grammatical and philological'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Graduate School of Education Gutman.
- Cited in:
- Alston, I, 464
English Short Title Catalog, T115783.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|