Instructions to the Right Rev. Richard Ld. Bishop of St. Davids, [electronic resource] : in defence of religious liberty. Being Remarks upon his Lordship's Dedication, lately publish'd; with a Counter-Dedication, compar'd Paragraph by Paragraph with the Same: And humbly Inscrib'd to that Right Reverend Prelate. By Jonathan Jones, Esq; .
- London : printed for R. Walker at the White-Hart, without Temple-Bar, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
18,,1-10,1-10,p. ; 8⁰.
- Freedom of religion -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Duplicate pagination.
With a half-title.
Price from imprint: Price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T115803.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|