Hypotypōsis Hygiainontōn Logōn; a form of sound words [electronic resource] : or, a scripture-catechism; shewing what a Christian is to believe and practise, in order to salvation. Very useful for Persons of all Ages and Capacities, as well as Children. Composed by the pious and learned John Worthington D.D. Deceased.
- The sixth edition.
- London : printed for R. Hett, at the Bible and Crown in the Poultrey, M.DCCXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
74,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first three words transliterated from the Greek.
With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T116345.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|