The alliance of musick, poetry and oratory. [electronic resource] : Under the head of poetry is considered the alliance and nature of the epic and dramatic poem, as it exists in the Iliad, Æneid and Paradise Lost. By Anselm Bayly, ...
- London : printed for John Stockdale, 1789.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,,384p. ; 8⁰.
Music and literature.
Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The titlepage is engraved.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T116554.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|