The nicene and Athanasian creeds, [electronic resource] : so far as they are expressive of a co-equal and co-eternal trinity in unity, And of Perfect Godhead and Manhood In One Only Christ, Explain'd and Confirm'd by the Holy Scriptures; in a manner adapted to common Apprehensions. In eight sermons preached in part at the Lady Moyer's Lecture in the Cathedral of St. Paul, London, in the Years 1733 and 1734. And since compleated; with large Additions, Notes, and References, for the Use of the Religious and Studious Youth, in our two Universities. By Charles Wheatly, M. A. Vicar of Furneux Pelham, in Hartfordshire.
- London : printed for John Nourse at the Lamb without Temple-Bar, M.DCC.XXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxviii,xxxvi,448,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Creeds -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With three indexes.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T116600.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|