Political lectures [electronic resource] : (no. I.) On the moral tendency of a system of spies and informers, and the conduct to be observed by the friends of liberty during the continuance of such a system. By J. Thelwall.
- London : printed for the author, and sold at the Lecture-Room; and by D. I. Eaton, NO. 74, Newgate Street, MDCCXCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xii,40p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T116855.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|