Spiritual life. [electronic resource] : Poems on several divine subjects, relating both to the inward experience and outward practice of Christianity. By the Reverend Mr. James Craig, ...
- Edinburgh : printed by T. Lumisden and Company, for Jo. Wood bookbinder. Sold by David Wilson in London, Lauchlan Hunter, Edinburgh, Daniel Baxter in Glasgow, Robert Taylor in Berwick, and John Rae in Perth, 1751.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiii,,158p. ; 8⁰.
- Christian poetry, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T116972.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|