Minutes of the evidence taken before a committee of the House of Commons, Being a Committee of the Whole House, appointed to consider of the several articles of charge of high crimes and misdemeanors Presented to the House against Warren Hastings, Esq. Late Governor General of Bengal: Containing the Examinations of Sir Robert Barker, Bart. Colonel Champion. Major Marsack. Captain Leonard Jaques. Major Balfour. Major Gardener. Major Gilpin. Nathaniel Middleton, Esq. Captain Williams. Sir Elijah Impey. Captain Thomas Mercer. William Young, Esq. Mr. Isaac Baugh. William Harwood, Esq. Ewan Law, Esq. Alexander Higginson, Esq. Peter Moore, Esq. William Markham, Esq. David Anderson, Esq. Mr. William Wright [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Proceedings. 1786-87
- London : printed for John Stockdale, Piccadilly; and John Murray, Fleet-Street, MDCCLXXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,49,;19,;39,;183,;176p. ; 8⁰.
- Hastings, Warren, 1732-1818.
Slave trade -- Great Britain.
India -- History -- British occupation, 1765-1947.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In six parts, each with separate titlepage, pagination and register, except that the pagination of parts 4 and 5 are continuous; parts 1-5 are dated 1786, part 6, 1787.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T117365.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|