Wit's cabinet [electronic resource] : a companion for gentlemen and ladies. In which is contain'd, I. The interpretation of dreams, according to Artimedorus, and other approved authors. ... X. The art of drinking: or, The school of Bacchus. ... To which is added, a choice collection of the best songs.
- London : printed by T. Norris, at the Looking-glass on London Bridge [1715?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,162p. ; 12⁰.
- Dreams -- Early works to 1800.
English wit and humor -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Identified in Wing (2nd ed.) as: W3216, but with title given as: "a companion for young men and ladies".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T117487.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|