A dissertation on simple fever [electronic resource] : or, on fever, consisting of one paroxysm only. The second edition. By George Fordyce, M.D. F.R.S Fellow Of The Royal College Of Physicians, Senior Physician To ST. Thomas's Hospital, And Reader ON The Practice Of Physic In London.
- London : printed by J. Crowder, Warwick-Square; and sold by J. Johnson, In ST. Paul's Church-Yard, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,252p. ; 8⁰.
- Fever -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T117694.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|