Elements of midwifry. Containing the most modern and successful method of practice in every different kind of labour. With a short history of the art of midwifry, and An Answer to a Casuistical Letter, on the Conduct of Adam and Eve, at the Birth of their first Child. By J. Astruc, Professor Royal of Physic, in the University of Paris, and Physician to the King of France. Translated, with additions and explanatory notes, by S. Ryley, Member of the Corporation of Surgeons in London [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Art d'accoucher réduit à ses principes. English
- London : printed for S. Crowder, at the Looking-Glass; and J. Coote, at the King's-Arms, in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xlviii,196p. ; 8⁰.
- Obstetrics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T117724.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|