Ingenious thoughts of the Fathers of the Church. Collected by Bohours in French. Translated into English [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Pensées ingénieuses des anciens et des modernes. English
- London : printed by R. Phillips: and sold by F. Fayram, at the South-Entrance of the Royal-Exchange; J. Crokatt, T. Worrall, both against St. Dunstan's-Church, Fleetstreet; T. Combes, in Pater-Noster-Row; J. Clark, in Duck-Lane; and O. Payne in Round-Court in the Strand, 1727.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vii[i.e.viii],315,315-331,p. ; 12⁰.
- Christian literature, Early.
Fathers of the church -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pp.vii-viii misnumbered vi-vii.
The first gathering has vertical chain lines.
With a table of contents.
Page number 315 repeated.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T117730.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|