The english spelling-book, [electronic resource] : revis'd; with alterations and additions. In two parts. Part I. Collected and digested for the weak apprehensions of children in their first steps to learning. Part II. Aims at a farther help, when their Capacities are grown stronger. And may be of Use to older People. By S. Harland, School-Master in Norwich.
- The third edition, corrected.
- London : printed for W. Taylor, at the Ship in Pater-Noster-Row, and W. Chace, Bookseller in Norwich, MDCCXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iv,141,p. ; 12⁰.
- English language -- Orthography and spelling -- Early works to 1800.
Spellers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, IV.292
English Short Title Catalog, T117744.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|