The poetical miscellany; consisting of select pieces from the works of the following poets, [electronic resource] : viz. Milton, Dryden, Pope, Addison, Gay, Parnel, Young, Thomson, Akenside, Philips, Gray, Wharton, Shakespeare, Goldsmith, Wilkie, &c. &c. For the use of schools.
- The third edition, with improvements.
- London : printed for W. Strahan; and T. Cadell, in the Strand, 1778.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,332,p. ; 12⁰.
- English poetry -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
The two final leaves contain advertisements for T. Cadell.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T118166.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|