The narrative of the Honourable John Byron [electronic resource] : (commodore in a late expedition round the world.) Containing an account of the great distresses suffered by Himself and his Companions on the coast of Patagonia, From the Year 1740, till their Arrival in England, 2746. with a description of St. Jago de Chili, And the Manners and Customs of the Inhabitants. Also a relation of the loss of the Wager ma of war, One of Admiral Anson's Squadron. Written by himself.
- London : printed for S. Baker and G. Leigh, in York-Street, MDCCLXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
228p. ; 12⁰.
- Wager (Ship).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T119471.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|