The renovation of the heart the only true and acceptable fast. A sermon [electronic resource] : preached in the parish church of Baddeley in Cheshire; on Friday the 27th of February, 1778, being the Day appointed to be observed as a general Fast; Published at the Request of several of the Parishioners. By the Rev. Joseph Partridge, Curate of Baddeley.
- Nantwich : printed, for the author, by R. Taylor and E. Snelson; and sold by Mr. Crowder, Pater-Noster-Row, London; Mr Pool, Chester; Mr Harrop, Manchester; Mr Leach, Knutsford; Mr Smith, Newcastle; Mr Ray, Stafford; Mr Rhodes, Middlewich; Miss Partridge, Northwich; Mr Wright, Whitchurch; and Taylor and Snelson, Nantwich, [1778?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Joel II, 12-13 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Nantwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Adams, 78-82
English Short Title Catalog, T119898.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|