Human nature in its fourfold state, [electronic resource] : Of Primitive Integrity, Entire Depravation, Begun Recovery, and Consummate Happiness or Misery, Subsisting-in The Parents of Mankind in Paradise. The Unregenerate. The Regenerate. All Mankind in the Future State. In several practical discourses. By Mr. Thomas Boston, Late Minister of the Gospel at Etterick.
- Other Title:
- Human nature in its four-fold state
- A new edition, carefully read by the author's own copy, .. To which is prefixed, A recommendation by Mr. Michael Boston, ..
- Falkirk : printed by Patrick Mair, for William Coke, Bookseller, Leith, M,DCQ,LXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,v-344p. ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Falkirk.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T120448.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|