The dyer's assistant in the art of dying wool [electronic resource] : and woolen goods. Extracted from the philosophical and chymical works of those most eminent authors, Mess. Ferguson, Dufay, Hellot, Geoffery, Colbert, and, that reputable French-Dyer, Mons. De Julienne. Translated from the French. With additions and practical experiments. By James Haigh, Silk and Muslin-Dyer, Leeds.
- [London] : Printed for Mess. Rivington and Son ; R. Baldwin ; and T. Cadell, London. And J. Todd, and R. Spence, York, [1780?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,270,p. ; 12⁰.
- Dyes and dyeing -- Wool.
Dyes and dyeing -- Wool -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final leaf of advertisements.
Braces in imprint.
Price from imprint: price Three-Shillings sewed.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T120644.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|