A body of practical divinity, [electronic resource] : consisting of above one hundred seventy six sermons on the lesser catechism, composed by the Reverend Assembly of Divines at Westminster: with a supplement of some sermons on several Texts of Scripture. To which is added, The Art of Divine Contentment; Recommended to the Publisher, and never before Printed in any of the former Editions of this Book altho' Printed Twenty Times by itself. By Thomas Watson, formerly Minister at St. Stephen's Walbrook, London. Recommended by several Ministers, to Masters of Families, and others.
- The third edition, corrected and amended.
- Glasgow-College : printed for Archibald Ingram merchant in Glasgow, MDCCXXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,896,p. ; 4⁰.
- Westminster Assembly (1643-1652) Shorter catechism.
Westminster Assembly of Divines. Shorter catechism -- Early works to 1800.
Bible -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Questions and answers.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of subscribers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T120781.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|