Reflections on inland navigations [electronic resource] : and a new method proposed for executing the intended navigation betwixt the Forth and the Clyde, in a compleat Manner, at an Expence a Third less than what that Work has hitherto been estimated at. The same Method applied to almost all Rivers and Rivulets, by which Great Britain and Ireland might have, at a very easy Expence, above 5,000 Miles of New Inland Navigations.
- London : printed for T. Cadell, in the Strand, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 8⁰.
- Canals -- Scotland.
Inland navigation -- Scotland.
Clyde River (Scotland) -- Navigation.
Forth, Firth of (Scotland) -- Navigation.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The dedication signed: J. Gray.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T120867.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|