Essays on several parts of the animal oeconomy [electronic resource] : By James Keill, M. D. .
- The second edition, corrected and enlarged.
- London : printed for George Strahan at the Golden Ball against the Royal Exchange, 1717.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxviii,233[i.e.237],p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Anatomy -- Early works to 1800.
Blood -- Circulation -- Early works to 1800.
Physiology -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printed by William Bowyer.
Two additional leaves, numbered 139 and 141, are inserted between pp. 138 and 139; text is continuous.
The first leaf of the xxviii sequence has a contents list on the recto and an erratum on the verso.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 383
English Short Title Catalog, T121277.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|