Lancashire John's garland. Containing three new songs. 1. Lancashire John. 2. The mad man's morice. 3. The old woman spinning of time [electronic resource].
- [London] : Printed near Pye-Corner, [1740?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The last line reads: 'So here's a good health to great George our King.'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121283.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|