Johnson's lottery song book [electronic resource] : or, vocal adventurer. Containing a choice collection of the most admired love, hunting, and bacchanalian songs, that are sung in the most polite circles. With a number of New, Spirited, And Genteel toasts, sentiments, and hob-nobs.
- London : printed for E. Johnson and Co. at their Old Licensed State-Lottery Office, No. 4, Ludgate-Hill, [1776?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,60p.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- Songs, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121290.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|