The christian's pattern [electronic resource] : or, a treatise of the imitation of Jesus Christ. In four books. Written originally in Latin. By Thomas à kempis. Now render'd into English. To which are added, Meditations and prayers for sick persons. By George Stanhope, D. D. late Dean of Canterbury, and Chaplain in Ordinary to his late Majesty.
- Standardized Title:
- Imitatio Christi. English.
- The twelfth edition.
- Dublin : printed by and for George Grierson, Printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, at the King's Arms and Two Bibles in Essex-Street, MDCCLI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,339,,45,p.,plate ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Example.
Sick -- Prayer-books and devotions -- English.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The traditional attribution to Thomas à Kempis is disputed.
A translation of: Imitatio Christi.
'Meditations' has separate pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121449.
- Stanhope, George, 1660-1728.
Thomas, à Kempis, 1380-1471.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|