A plea for the divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ. [electronic resource] : In a pastoral letter addressed to a congregation of protestant dissenters, at Cambridge.
- The second edition.
- Cambridge : printed by and for Fletcher and Hodson: sold by G. Keith, in Gracechurch-Street; E. and C. Dilly, in the Poultry; J. Buckland, and S. Crowder, Pater-Noster-Row, London, M.DCC.LXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
111,p. ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Divinity.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed on p.88: Robert Robinson.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121464.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|