Official documents and interesting particulars of the glorious victory obtained over the French fleet, [electronic resource] : on Sunday, June 1, 1794, by the British fleet, Under the Command of Admiral Earl Howe: illustrated with an accurate engraving of the manœvering and line of battle Of The Two Fleets on that memorable day.
- Third edition.
- London : printed for J. Debrett, Opposite Burlington House, Piccadlly, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,,8-36p.,plate,table ; 8⁰.
- Howe, Richard Howe, Earl, 1726-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the first edition with a cancel titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121508.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|