The sentence of the Lieutenant -Criminal at Paris, [electronic resource] : in the extraordinary cause between Abraham Payba, alias James Roberts, plaintiff; and Edward Wortley Montagu, and Theobald Taaffe, Esqrs ; Members of the Hon. House of Commons, defendants. Translated from the copy printed at Paris, by Permission of His Most Christian Majesty, Jan. 25, 1752.
- Standardized Title:
- Sentence rendue par M. le Lieutenant criminal. English
- Dublin : re-printed in the year, 1752.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
19,p. ; 8⁰.
- Libel and slander -- France -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121718.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|