Tables for the four evangelists [electronic resource] : containing I. The harmony of the gospels, and their general Contents II. The Order and Number of Christ's recorded Appearances after his Resurrection. III. The several Passages of the Evangelists, as stated in the Harmony. IV. A state of our Lord's Discourses, according to the order of time. V. A state of our Lord's Parables, according to the order of VI. A state of our Lord's Miracles, according to the order of time. Vii. A view of the places where our Lord sojourned ; with the distance at which, and the direction in which they did lie from Jerusalem. The whole very useful for a profitable reading, but especially for a proper expounding of the Gospels.
- Edinburgh : printed by R. Fleming and A. Neill, and sold by A. Kincaid and J. Bell, M,DCC,LXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p. : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Gospels. -- Harmonies.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Adam Gib.
With a half-title.
Braces in imprint.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121860.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|