Institutes of arithmetic, elementary and practical [electronic resource] : the mensuration of surfaces and solids, and the use of logarithms in all the parts of arithmetic: to which are added, tables of annuities, Lives, &c. The Whole Designed as a Directory or Text-Book for the Use of Schools. By William Gordon, Master of the Mercantile Academy, Edinburgh.
- Edinburgh : printed for W. Creech; and sold by G. and J. Robinsons, London, M,DCC,LXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,329,p. ; 8⁰.
- Arithmetic -- Early works to 1800.
Logarithms -- Early works to 1800.
Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final leaf of errata.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T121890.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|