A demonstration of the existence, wisdom and omnipotence of God, [electronic resource] : drawn from the knowledge of nature, particularly of man, and fitted to the meanest capacity. By the Archbishop of Cambray, Author of Telemacus; and translated from the French, by the same Hand that English'd that excellent Piece.
- Standardized Title:
- Démonstration de l'existence de Dieu. English
- London : printed for W. Taylor at the Ship, and J. Baker at the Black Boy in Pater-Noster-Row, 1713.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,233,p. ; 8⁰.
- God -- Early works to 1800.
Natural theology -- Early works to 1800.
God -- Proof, Ontological -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Translator's dedication signed: A. Boyer.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122011.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|