The imperial epistle from Kien Long, [electronic resource] : Emperor of China, to George the Third, King Of Great Britain, &c. &c. &c. In The Year 1794: Transmitted from the Emperor, and presented to his Britannic Majesty by his Excellency the Right Honourable George Earl Macartncy of the Kingdom of Ireland, K. B. Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary to the Emperor of China in the Years 1792, 1793, and 1794. Translated into English verse from the original Chinese poetry. With notes BY Various Persons Of Eminence And Distinction, And by the translator.
- The fifth edition.
- Dublin : printed for J. Milliken, 32, Grafton-Street, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Qianlong, Emperor of China, 1711-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The translator = Thomas James Mathias.
Also issued as part of: 'Works of the author of The pursuits of literature', Dublin, 1799.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122094.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|