The present method of inoculating for the small-pox. [electronic resource] : To which are added, some experiments, instituted with a view to discover the effects of a similar treatment in the natural small-pox. By Thomas Dimsdale, M.D.
- The seventh edition, corrected.
- London : printed by James Phillips, George-Yard, Lombard-Street; and sold by W. Owen, in Fleet-Street; and Carnan and Newbery, in St. Paul's Church Yard, MDCCLXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,181,p. ; 8⁰.
- Smallpox -- Vaccination.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Roscoe, A120
English Short Title Catalog, T122205.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|