Speech of the Right Honourable William Pitt, in the House of Commons, Thursday, January 31, 1799, [electronic resource] : on offering to the House the resolutions which he proposed as the basis of an union between Great Britain and Ireland.
- Third edition.
- London : printed for J. Wright, Opposite Old Bond-Street, Piccadilly, 1799.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,95,p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122250.
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|