The merchant's magazine [electronic resource] : or, factor's guide. Containing, great variety of plain and easy tables for the speedy casting up of all sorts of merchandize, sold either by Number, Weight or Measure; Also Tables shewing the Amount of any Quantity of Goods at almost any per Cent Advance on the prime Cost, More Particularly For reducing Sterling Money into Currency at sundry Rates in Virginia, With Tables of Interest and Rebate, and of the Value of Gold and Silver there, And For finding the Nett Duties on Tobacco, from 1 Pound to 50,000 Pounds. To which is added, Some Tables of per Cents on Transfer-Notes; the whole throughout applied to trade and merchandize. By R. B. merchant.
- London : printed for W. Meadows, at the Angel in Cornhill, 1743.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
270,p. ; 12⁰.
- English language -- Conversation and phrase books (for merchants) -- Early works to 1800.
- Table books.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With three final contents leaves.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122282.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|