The case of tithes truly stated, [electronic resource] : with some observations on a commutation. To which is added, a postscript, containing the resolutions of the tithe meeting in Devonshire, on the 25th day of May, 1795. By a country gentleman.
- Canterbury : printed for the author, by Simmons and Kirkby; and sold by all the booksellers in Kent; and by J. Johnson, ST. Paul's Church-Yard, London, 1795.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,viii,147,p. ; 8⁰.
- Tithes -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Canterbury.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122349.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|