Schemes submitted to the consideration of the publick, [electronic resource] : more especially to Members of Parliament, and the inhabitants of the metropolis.
- London : printed for W. Browne, the Corner of Essex-Street, in the Strand, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
v,,53,p. ; 8⁰.
- Roads -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- On roads and markets in London.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122450.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|