A dictionary of the Bible [electronic resource] : or, an explanation of the proper names and difficult words in the Old and New Testament, accented as they ought to be pronounced. Together with other Particulars, equally useful to those who would understand the Sacred Scriptures, And read them with Propriety.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by J. Newbery, at the Bible and Sun, in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCLXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 12⁰.
- Bible -- Dictionaries.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Alexander Macbean.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Roscoe, A117 (1)
English Short Title Catalog, T122749.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|