The new experienced English-Housekeeper, [electronic resource] : for the use and ease of ladies, housekeepers, cooks, &c. Written purely from her own practice by Mrs. Sarah Martin, Many Years Housekeeper To The Late Freeman Bower Esq. Of Bawtry. Being an entire new collection of original receipts Which Have Never Appeared In Print, In Every Branch Of Cookery, Confectionary, &c.
- Second edition.
- Doncaster : printed and sold by D. Boys ; and sold by Mess. F. and C. Rivington, ST. Paul's Church-Yard, London, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,173,p. ; 8⁰.
- Cooking, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England Doncaster.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title, a list of subscribers and an index.
Price from imprint: Price Four Shillings.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122826.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|