The nature and design of Christianity. [electronic resource] : Extracted from a treatise on Christian perfection.
- Standardized Title:
- Practical treatise upon Christian perfection. Abridgments
- Dublin : printed for W. and H. Whitestone, No. 29, Capel-Street, M,DCC,LXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,140p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Abridged by John Wesley from 'A practical treatise upon Christian perfection' by William Law.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T122974.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|