The history of the belles lettres, [electronic resource] : and of arts and sciences, from their origin, down to this present time. Being an introduction to the study of the belles lettres. Translated from the French of M. Juvenal de Carlencas. With a compleat alphabetical index.
- Standardized Title:
- Essais sur l'histoire des belles-lettres. English
- London : printed for James Hodges, at the Looking-Glass, over-against St. Magnus Church, London-Bridge, 1741.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xiv,309,p. ; 8⁰.
- Art -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Science -- History -- Early works to 1800.
Literature -- History and criticism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial advertisement leaf, half-title and 12 final index leaves.
A reissue of the 1740 edition, with a cancel titlepage and an additional initial advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, III.235
English Short Title Catalog, T123012.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|