An account of cures by Velno's vegetable syrup, [electronic resource] : in disorders deriving their origin or malignity from scorbutic impurities; which occasion obstructions in the lymphatic vessels; And Diminish And Enfeeble The Vital Actions Of The Whole System, by Isaac Swainson, Sole Proprietor Of The Medicine, And Only Successor To MR. DE Velnos, NO 21, Frith-Street, Soho.
- London : printed for the author, and sold by James Ridgway, NO 1, York-Street, ST. James's-Square, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,120p. ; 8⁰.
- Velno's vegetable syrup.
Materia medica -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T123102.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|