A new method of writing a great deal in a little time. [electronic resource] : Viz. as much in one minute, as usually takes up a long while. Of Singular Use for the Speedy Dispatch of Business, for all Ministers of State, Members of Parliament, Divines, Lawyers, Students, Gentlemen, Ladies, Merchants, Tradesmen, and others that Use their Pen.
- London : printed by H. Parker, in Goswell-Street, [1720?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
15,,4p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- English language -- Writing -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Francis Tanner.
At foot of the final page: 'The end of the first part'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, VIII, 177
English Short Title Catalog, T123225.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|