A discourse upon self-murder [electronic resource] : or, the cause, the nature, and immediate consequences of self-murder, fully examined and truly stated. In a letter to a free thinker that despis'd life.
- The second edition, corrected.
- London : printed by Joseph Fox in Westminster-Hall; and sold by M. Cooper at the Globe in Pater-Noster-Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,23,p. ; 12⁰.
- Suicide -- Religious aspects -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sometimes attributed to Peniston Booth.
With a half-title.
Price from imprint: price 2 d. or 1 s. 9 d. per Dozen to such as give them away.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T123317.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|