The satires [electronic resource] : of Decimus Junius Juvenalis. Translated into English verse. By Mr. Dryden. And several other eminent hands. Together with the satires of Aulus Persius Flaccus. Made English by Mr. Dryden. With Explanatory Notes at the End of each Satir. To which is prefix'd, a discourse concerning the Original and Progress of Satir. Dedicated to the Right Honourable Charles Earl of Dorset, &c. By Mr. Dryden.
- Standardized Title:
- Satiræ. English
- The third edition, adorn'd with sculptures.
- London : printed for Jacob Tonson within Gray's-Inn-Gate next Gray's-Inn-Lane, 1702.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,lxxxviii[i.e.xc],,423,p.,plates : ports. ; 8⁰.
- Juvenal -- Early works to 1800.
Persius -- Early works to 1800.
Verse satire, Latin -- Translations into English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- P.xc and 173 misnumbered lxxxviii and 137.
Persius's 'Satyrs' has a separate titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T123534.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|